LOEX of the West

Last week, I went to Burbank, CA to attend the LOEX of the West conference — the best conference I’ve been to so far. It was also my first time presenting at a professional conference! On Wednesday, I went to a preconference on conducting ethnographic research in libraries. Given my background in cultural anthropology, it […]

Teaching adventures

This poor little blog has been all but abandoned for a few months now. So much has happened that it’s almost overwhelming to try to update. And, though my previous posts mostly focused on outreach activities, most of my attention has gone to instruction this year. I taught our 2-credit hour information literacy course, LIBR1101, […]